Monday, March 24, 2008

ME

Hey! well I decided to talk a little about myself. Not that anyone would notice because i know all you guys just skip through the words and on to the eye candy pictures. I don't blame ya, i would tooo.

I'll start by telling a little bit about myself. I was born in Vietnam and I came to California when i was 4. I was raised up in Santa Ana with all those vatos. Yes I play soccer! Its been a while so don't ask me to a game! I moved around a lot in the same town so i missed out on the same middle school, highschool that all my friends went to. I was in the tennis team and track for a tiny bit. It was fun while it lasted, the team composed of a bunch of geeks and they were really annoying. I had to keep myself from smacking them with my racket! I love Italian food, a lot, if you don't like it I most likely will not like you! I also have a passion for cars, like most guys.

So I ended up getting a handed down prefixed up accord. Then i moved on to two more civics, one i crashed. So it was a live and learn process, pretty painful and expensive. Now I attend OCC, like everyone says it feels like a big highschool. Hopefully theres going to be a bright future for me!

No comments: