Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lisa Fleming




What's up everybody!!! Hello and welcome to my website! This is Jack Mai and I hope you enjoy my page. :)
How can anyone forget her! She's aways been on my top ten list as hot babes.
She's everywhere, babeblvd she has her own website too. Recently i discovered
that she hosted on GT Channel as a reporter. Met her once at DV2 and i got to say,
she is not all photoshop and make up! ;) Here's some bio on her i took from her website.
I'll try to post more pictures later guys!

Hometown: Sacramento, CA | Location: Orange County, CA
Occupation: Hot Dog Filler
Ethnicity: Korean Caucasian
Height: 5' 5" | Weight: 110 | Stats: 34C-24-34

In Lisa's words:

I'll start off by telling a little bit about myself. I was born in North Dakota... so random huh? HahahaĆ¢€¦ Well of course I am a military brat since I am half Korean half Caucasian. My dad was stationed there at that time I was born, and I haven't been back since! I was raised in Sacramento, CA (Yeah! go KINGS!!) and now reside in Orange County, CA. I was a very outgoing person back in high school. I cheered for the varsity cheerleading squad the last two years of high school and I was the A.S.B. Rally Commissioner. I loved to do hip hop dances in school, so my friends and I would choreograph routines for our rallies! I've always loved anything that had to do with entertainment. When I was young... and you know you get that "what do you want to be when you grow up?" question. I would always say, "I want to be a model or a background dancer for Janet Jackson."

I was also really into modifying cars. I use to own an Integra GSR when I was 16 and soup'ed it up a little. I knew so much about cars back then, haha, well not anymore. I was even in a racing team. It was so funny, my friend had a prelude SH and she and I would always race each other. So anyways, that's how I got into this whole scene. I went to car shows just to look at the cars and was approached by photographers. Although I am more into mainstream modeling I still took whatever I could get at the time. I ended up signing with an agent in Sacramento but the modeling market there is so slow so I had to move down south to Southern California. After doing this reality TV show on E! Entertainment a year ago, I met someone who helped me with getting agents down south. I was fortunate enough to get signed with two agents, one in OC and the other in LA. My passion is high fashion modeling, I love the whole "Louis Vuitton" ad kind of look. I never had a desire to have a 9-5 job (not that there's anything against) but it's just not me. I'm always on the go, and live a very fast paced life. I'm also a Regional Partner of PsychoTrance Entertainment LLC. This gig keeps me very busy as we are just about to start a west coast tour to throw parties in many cities in the west.

No comments: