Monday, March 24, 2008

Jenny Lee running for MVC

Here's a local girl running for Miss Vietnam California so keep an eye out for her!



name: Jenny Lee
birthday: 03/03/85
age: 23
hight: 5'8"
location: Santa Ana, CA

I asked her what' her interests and a little info about who she is really.

Jenny: ...: uh... *Shrugs* I love playing games, every thing from consoles to computer games. Computer games includes, Warcraft, Starcraft, Command and Conquer, etc. Consoles: any nintendo ones and ps1 and ps2. I like to draw. I do martial arts: Aikido, a little bit of Taekwondo. I'm trying to be America's next top model. I love food! and willing to try any types of food if not spicy. no favorite music, basically like all with good lyrics and rhythm. Love watching movies too: horror, thrillers, action.




















Wow Jenny, did not know you took taekwondo and Aikido. Thats sort of scary but then again more power for you! Its also awesome that you play videogames, its hard to find girls that would interested in those so called geeky games. But that just proves you're a rare breed of women coming up. Best of wishes to you and good luck in the MVC campaign!

No comments: